The first exercise is for anyone to use to familiarise themselves with how the wiki works. We suggest alternative ways to use the wiki to identify the problems that our (fictitious) person is experiencing. A solution is provided.
Exercises for using the wiki:
- Example Scenario: Debbie Disappointed
The following exercise is associated with the pattern SET CLEAR GOALS and is used in some of our tutorials and workshops. This exercise is designed to help you identify realistic goals for your automation. Solution ideas are given.
The following exercises are used on tutorials and workshops. You are welcome to try these as well, but solutions are only given in the tutorial or workshop.
- Scenario 1: Owen Optimistic
- Scenario 2: Ivy Independent
- Scenario 3: Ursula Unfocused
- Scenario 4: Ivan Indispensible
- Scenario 5: Nancy Naive
- Scenario 6: Charlie Chainer
- Scenario 7: Ted Toolswitcher
- Scenario 8: Freddie Frustrated
- Scenario 9: Sharon Stressed